The Singer 1507WC. If you are a beginner sewer or are looking for a machine to do some basic mending and sewing, this 8-stitch sewing machine could be the machine you need.
The machine features a 4-step buttonhole; 2 needle positions to help get your stitching in just the right spot; an easy bobbin winder; a free arm for sewing those pant legs and sleeves; horizontal threading for smoother stitching; and adjustable presser foot pressure (useful for heavier fabrics). Includes four snap-on presser feet and operates with a foot pedal. The Singer 1507WC is eligible for Prime Shipping.
- Adjustable Tension
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Four-Segment Feed Dog System
- Variable Needle Position
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Zigzag Width
- Four Snap-On Presser Feet
- Automatic Four-Step Buttonhole
- Bonus Canvas Cover Included
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch
- Portable and Cabinet Mountable
- Bobbin Class: 15 only
- Needles: 2020 and 2045
- Light Bulb: 120V 10-Watt Light
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
Consumer’s Choice: More people own SINGER machines than all other brands combined.
SINGER is sewing made easy
Latest posts by Susan (see all)
- My Favorite 2016 Holiday Fabric Prints - October 24, 2016
- Janome Sew Mini in Three New Colors – Beachcomber, Honeycomb & Merlot - February 3, 2016
- Janome 14412 Pink Hello Kitty Sewing Machine - April 4, 2015