This is our personal favorite. It’s not only great for beginners, but the avid sewer as well. Don’t let the low price fool you! This lightweight sewing machine is incredible, especially at such a low price for a computerized sewing machine. The one-step buttonhole alone would make this a great choice because most inexpensive machines come with a four-step buttonhole. Not only that, there are seven buttonhole styles to choose from.
The Brother CS6000i has many of the same features found on a $1,000 high-end sewing machine. It is easier to learn and lightweight, making it easy to carry back and forth between classes or workshops, and it’s reliable. It comes with 9 presser feet, which can be very costly when purchased separately, including a walking foot, spring action quilting foot, quilting guide for foot holder, an attachable oversized table for quilting and large projects, and a hard case/cover. The Brother CS6000i is eligible for Prime Shipping.
Simple to use, LCD display stitch selector
You can select your stitch, and then see the stitch on the LCD display screen.
The extended table gives you the space you need for quilting and other large projects. Because of the extended table and seven quilting stitches, it’s one of the best sewing machines for beginner quilters.
Simply insert a regular sized button right into the back of the buttonhole foot and the machine will then utilize the button as a guide to make a perfectly fitted buttonhole in any one of seven styles you can choose.”
- • LCD display with easy-to-use stitch selector
• 60 built-in stitches including 7 styles of 1-step auto-size buttonholes.
• Automatic needle threader
• Super easy bobbin winding system
• Electronic variable speed control
• Included wide table for larger projects
• Brightly Lit LED Work Area
• Built-in free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves
In the box:
- • CS6000i Computerized Sewing Machine
• Hard protective case
• Oversized table for larger projects
• Accessory feet:
- • Walking foot
• Spring action quilting foot
• Overcasting foot
• Monogramming foot
• Zipper foot
• Zigzag foot
• Blind stitch foot
• Buttonhole foot
• Button fitting foot
• Accessory pouch with seam ripper, needle set, cleaning brush, screwdriver, spool caps (3), spool pin, bobbins (3), eyelet punch
• Power cord
• English/Spanish operation manual
• 25 year limited warranty
- • Warranty 25 year limited warranty
• UPC Code 012502615309
• Machine Dimensions (H x W x D) 11.4″ x 6.7″ x 16.1″
• Machine Weight 13 lbs
• Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D) 15.0″ x 9.9″ x 19.49″
• Shipping Weight 18 lbs
• UL/CSA Listed Yes, 110v
• Quick Reference Stitch Guides
The Brother CS6000i Sew Advance Sew Affordable 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine is my pick as the best beginner sewing machine, not only in price, but quality as well. But don’t just take my word for it. Click below to find out more. ~Susan
Read over 1400 positive Reviews – Click here!
Latest posts by Susan (see all)
- My Favorite 2016 Holiday Fabric Prints - October 24, 2016
- Janome Sew Mini in Three New Colors – Beachcomber, Honeycomb & Merlot - February 3, 2016
- Janome 14412 Pink Hello Kitty Sewing Machine - April 4, 2015