Singer 4411 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine with Metal Frame
The Singer 4411 Sewing Machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, the 4411 Heavy Duty can sew through just about anything you throw at it. Please note that not all modern sewing machines have an interior metal frame. Most inexpensive sewing machines are all plastic. Make sure you take this into consideration when purchasing a sewing machine.
Convenient features including a top drop-in bobbin, drop feed for free-motion sewing, automatic four-step buttonhole, and adjustable presser foot pressure add a new dimension of ease to heavy-duty sewing.
Eleven stitch patterns with adjustable stitch length and width makes this machine perfect for both utilitarian and creative projects. Free arm with accessory storage, adjustable presser foot pressure, and provision for mounting in a cabinet are also featured here. The Singer 4411 is eligible for Free Shipping.
- Heavy-Duty Metal Frame
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute
- Top Drop-in Bobbin
- Drop Feed for free motion sewing
- Includes a serging stitch for professional-looking seams
- Automatic Four-step Buttonhole
- 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines
- Free Arm
- On-Board Storage of accessories
- Automatic Reverse
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure Control
- Snap-on Presser Feet
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Three Needle Positions
- Adjustable Stitch Length
- Commercial and Household Use Warranty