Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine with 23 Built-In Stitches
The Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine has all of the great features of the Singer 4411 and more! It has 23 built-in stitches (including 4 stretch stitches), a fully automatic one-step buttonhole, and automatic needle threader, one of sewing’s biggest timesavers.
The Singer 4423 Sewing Machine, like the Singer 4411, is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, the 4423 Heavy Duty can sew through just about anything you throw at it. Please note that not all modern sewing machines have an interior metal frame. Most inexpensive sewing machines are all plastic. Make sure you take this into consideration when purchasing a sewing machine.
23 stitch patterns (6 basic, 4 stretch, 12 decorative, 1 buttonhole) with adjustable stitch length and width makes this machine perfect for both utilitarian and creative projects. Free arm with accessory storage, adjustable presser foot pressure, and provision for mounting in a cabinet are also featured here. The Singer 4411 is eligible for Free Shipping.
If price doesn’t show, refresh page >
- Heavy-Duty Metal Frame
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate
- 23 Built-In Stitches
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute
- Top Drop-in Bobbin
- Drop Feed for free motion sewing
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Automatic One-Step Buttonhole
- 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines
- Free Arm
- On-Board Storage of accessories
- Automatic Reverse
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure Control
- Snap-on Presser Feet
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- Three Needle Positions
- Adjustable Stitch Length
- Commercial and Household Use Warranty
More people own SINGER machines than all other brands combined.
Latest posts by Susan (see all)
- My Favorite 2016 Holiday Fabric Prints - October 24, 2016
- Janome Sew Mini in Three New Colors – Beachcomber, Honeycomb & Merlot - February 3, 2016
- Janome 14412 Pink Hello Kitty Sewing Machine - April 4, 2015