These models come in six vibrant colors and have many of the same features as full size Janome machines, just in a slightly smaller size. This is a great starter machine for the beginner sewer, and would make a good second machine for the experienced sewer.
Craft costumes, repair rips and perfect projects with this sewing machine that’s great for beginners and experienced sewers alike. Equipped to handle sewing tasks such as scrapbooking and paper crafting, this portable matching is a great choice for DIY crafters with small spaces.
Includes sewing machine, two bobbins, needle threader, foot control, AC adapter and instruction manual
- Measures 10″ W x 9″ H x 5″ D
- Weighing only 5 lbs., it is lightweight and portable
- Unlike most inexpensive plastic machines, this has an aluminum die-cast frame
- 10 stitch options
- Easy dial stitch selection
- Two needle positions: Left and center
- Top loading drop-in bobbin
- Free arm sewing capability
- Push button reverse
- Extra high presser foot lift
- 4-point feed dog
- Adjustable tension control
- Built-in accessory drawer
- Winds bobbin
Safe for Kids
Sewing foot has a finger guard to protect young fingers and inexperienced sewists from getting underneath the needle while sewing.
Six Color Options
Latest posts by Susan (see all)
- My Favorite 2016 Holiday Fabric Prints - October 24, 2016
- Janome Sew Mini in Three New Colors – Beachcomber, Honeycomb & Merlot - February 3, 2016
- Janome 14412 Pink Hello Kitty Sewing Machine - April 4, 2015