How-to Make a Hoodie Scarf (Scoodie), Great Gift Idea
- An old sweatshirt or heavy sweatshirt material
- basic sewing supplies, including:
- straight-edge ruler
- marking pen/pencil
- straight pins
- cutting surface
- sewing machine
Also, if you have an old hoodie you can recycle it by cutting off the hood and adding the scarf from leftover hoodie material.
Sweatshirt Fleece at Amazon.com – Click Here
The following two tabs change content below.
My mother used to make our clothes when we were little. I would help her thread the sewing machine needle. That was the beginning of my love for sewing. I have many memories of my mother and the projects that we created. Here's to you creating many sewing projects and some beautiful memories of your own.
Latest posts by Susan (see all)
- My Favorite 2016 Holiday Fabric Prints - October 24, 2016
- Janome Sew Mini in Three New Colors – Beachcomber, Honeycomb & Merlot - February 3, 2016
- Janome 14412 Pink Hello Kitty Sewing Machine - April 4, 2015