With 100 unique built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, the XR9500PRW Project Runway™ Limited Edition sewing machine is the ideal machine for embellishing virtually everything, from clothing to home décor items, and for creating unique quilt designs. The machine is equipped with a large back-lit LCD screen which enables computerized stitch selection, and a unique flip-stitch guide. Becoming a sewing fashionista has never been easier! Whether you want to use the built-in 55 alphanumeric stitches for lettering or basic monogramming, select one of the 8 styles of 1-step auto-size buttonholes or use the oversized wide table to accommodate your larger quilt projects, the XR9500PRW can do it all—and then some! Lightweight and portable, this computerized machine offers a wide range of convenient features. Get started on your runway creation with the XR9500PRW.
- • 100 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions
• Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches
• Built In Sewing Font for Basic Monogramming
• Quick stitch guide
• Quick-Set drop-in bobbin and automatic winding
• Oversized Wide Table for Quilting and Larger Projects
- • 100 Unique Built-in Stitches, Including 8 Styles of 1-Step Auto-size Buttonholes
• 140 Stitch Functions
• Super Easy Bobbin Winding System
• Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves
• Brightly Lit LED Work Area
• Full Assortment of Accessories
• Needle Position Button
• Easy-to-use Needle Threading System
• Jam Resistant Drop-in Top Bobbin
• Hard Cover Included
• We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
• The accessories are inside the machine
Included Accessory Feet:
Buttonhole foot, Zigzag foot, Zipper foot, Button Sewing foot, Overcasting foot, Blindstitch foot, and Monogramming foot.
Other Included Accessories:
Accessory pouch with needle set, twin needle, ball point needle, bobbins (3), extra spool pin, screwdriver, seam ripper, cleaning brush, spool pin, power cord and Operation Manual.
Latest posts by Susan (see all)
- My Favorite 2016 Holiday Fabric Prints - October 24, 2016
- Janome Sew Mini in Three New Colors – Beachcomber, Honeycomb & Merlot - February 3, 2016
- Janome 14412 Pink Hello Kitty Sewing Machine - April 4, 2015